The Sound of Light Album

The Sound of Light

Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Circle of Trust!


As Salaamu Alaikum/ Peace Be Upon You!

I would like to take the time to share one of my favorite poems!!! This is a special collaboration piece that I share with my dear husband Masha Allah! Insha Allah you all gain from it!  May Allah protect us in our marriage and all that we do!


A poem about Marriage, Love, Faith, Patience, and Fate in Islam. Written and Performed by the Empress of Inspiration and the Prince of the Poem: Najla Ruqayyah Muhammad Jaaber and Ibrahim Muhammad Heshaam Jaaber who after two years of Marriage are still newly weds in their own eyes as well as the eyes of others. May Allah keep them together and in all goodness and continue to shower His mercy upon them throughout their journey together as Muslims, and activist, and as partners in poetry. Ameen!!!

For booking email colormemuslim@gmail.com
Follow Color Me Muslim at www.colormemuslim.us and "Like" our page on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. As salamu alaikum,

    I was visiting your page for the first time today, and I remember hearing this poem at Jumah at the DNC and being blown away, mA. May Allah make your marriage and love stronger every day, iA. I hope you and everyone in your family are doing great, iA. I sent you a text a while back, but I'm not sure if you ever got it. It was such a pleasure getting to know you and your family, and thank you for being so kind. Hope to see you soon, esp. when I come to NY/NJ to visit my brother, iA. Please give my salam to your mother in law also b/c she was so kind and lovely. JAK. ASA

    ReplyDelete