The Sound of Light Album

The Sound of Light

Friday, July 29, 2011

Excited to Release this Album!!!

As Salaamu Alaikum,


I pray you all are well, smiling bright and feeling spiritually high!!! Tomorrow is the big day Insha Allah that I release my very 1st poetry album, The Sound of Light!!!  I can not tell you how excited I am about being able to share this art with you all!!!  So much has been put into the album.  My husband worked a countless number of hours producing the album to perfection.  I pray Allah rewards him!  When I listen to the album I feel so free, uplifted, appreciative and motivated!  


Join us tomorrow at The Voice box Live where I will be releasing my album!  I promise Insha Allah you are in for a full experience!!!  We have been rehearsing so much and really working hard to make this more than a show!!!  We rehearsed at the venue yesterday with the lights and everything and it was amazing!!! I can't wait myself for tomorrow when it goes down Insha  Allah!!!!!!


Purchase tickets online:
http://www.ticketriver.com​/event/1856-the-voice-box/


I am going to stop rambling!!!


Love you all,
najlavision

No comments:

Post a Comment