The Sound of Light Album

The Sound of Light

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Voice Box Live Edition July 30th Newark, NJ

Salaams (Peace) Everyone!

July 30th is coming soon! Purchase your tickets online today at 
http://www.ticketriver.com/event/1856-the-voice-box/

G.I. says "This Is Not A Show, This Is An Experience. Long Awaited, Long Anticipated, and Long Overdue. Look forward to seeing all my people there and their people there, and their people's people there. This is a show for all people, age, race, culture (etc) because if it wasn't then it wouldn't be progressive. Don't miss out!!!"

We are working very hard to feed you in a way you have never been fede!!!

Also I am releasing my first album: The Sound of Light! I am excited and humbled to be blessed with this opportunity and I pray you all will join us!!!

Najla
973-534-2550 if you have any questions!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment