The Sound of Light Album

The Sound of Light

Saturday, May 14, 2011

To My Sisters!

As Salaamu Alaikum to You All!


This is especially for my Muslimahs!  There is such beauty in covering our body, upholding our modesty,  pleasing our Lord by following His command, honoring our husbands by only exposing the jewels of self to him and loving ourselves by knowing our body is special and sacred!


The only hardship in covering is the hardship that we create!  Covering is beautiful in so many ways! And there are so many ways to be covered and radiant!


Here is a professional look for you:


Bologna, Italy 2011

Be a beautiful you... And let your outer garb be a reflection of your rare spirit Insha Allah!
I love you all!
najlavision

1 comment:

  1. NAJLA YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL SISTER!!! BEAUTIFUL MASHALLAH!!! I LOVE IT!! YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY INSPIRATIONAL, CREATIVE, AND ONE OF THE MOST EXSQUISITE TRENDSETTERS I KNOW. I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND I'M FORWARDING IT ON TO OTHER SISTERS WHO WILL APPRECIATE IT AS WELL!! I LOVE YOU TRULY SIS!! I HAVE TO INVITE YOU ON MY RADIO SHOW SOON IA!! LOVE ALWAYS, HUJRAH WAHHAJ. MY SITE WWW.THERESMORE2U.BLOGSPOT.COM. SALAAMS SWEETHEART!!

    ReplyDelete